lunes, 5 de abril de 2010

You must be a perfect solider or you'll go insane! That's what war gets.
My enemies are the people after my life. That's all I know now.
Remember we have hostages.
I don't care. Survive, survive.
Live.
Fight.
Die.
Not.
Live.


War won't stop if people keep fighting on their own.
I'm a soldier who's willing to die. That's the most correct attitude a person can take to fight.
Searching for a reason to be. I will go on like a soldier. I'll run. I'll fight. I'll never betray my beliefs.
Sorrow is all I feel now. Will you come to me tomorrow? Stop looking back. You'll be safe here.
No matter what they say. I'm a criminal, so what now? These broken fragments...
For tomorrow. Breathe.
I'm a soldier but I've got soul.
I hope you are as happy as you are pretending. When did your eyes begin to look fake?
I know all about danger. I'm used to walking on a tight rope.
A soldier's decision.
Go ahead, make my day.
I know I can't be forgiven.
For the sake of my sanity. The walls we build around us makes us feel safe.
I'm sure the view from heaven beats the hell out of mine here.

(más WIPs)

2 comentarios:

Vicky dijo...

y la tenes con los soldados y las guerras eeeh jajajaja te amo

Den dijo...

jajajaja no entiendo por que subis cosas de los soldados
hola
te amo