sábado, 3 de abril de 2010

To choose war over love.
So young already decide to escape the world. What school do you go? I'm a soldier.
Be my escape. I'm not a hero, just human.
Every sinner has a future. Keep a good man down.
Runing with your strength alone. I do believe in you. Yes, i do.
I belive in the heart that hopes for peace. Someone to save.
They say you are the young man responsible for changing the time. Are you afraid of dying? Then you shouldn't be fighting!
If everything has gone mad, then I'll fight for myself. Can't afford to lose.
When you put everything into battle, you think you can change times yourself.
Something trigger you to calm down.
Warriors who surpassed ideas. For history, warrior who lose what they were protecting or were betrayed are losers. Winners of war will eventually decline in history to be losers. I want to be a loser.
Retrain a strong will to continue fighting. An honored tradition disappears in the cry of the weak .
High emotions led to extreme choices. The act of receiving death is a true soldier demeanor. To confirm your beliefs, shoot me.
In a world were answers can not be found, your hearts are suffering. Those that think tenderly realize how powerless they are.
To choose love over war.

(WIP. Tengo que hacer un texto sobre la guerra -a favor de los soldados, en contra de la guerra- con este estilo. Quiero hacer como dos páginas pero en ingles se complica jaja. Les doy un hint de como se debe leer: se supone que son dos personas discutiendo, un soldado y su novia/esposa/amate/whatever)

2 comentarios:

Vicky dijo...

conste que leí todo lo que pusiste :D y me acorde (no se porque) que me baje la discografia que me faltaba de panic! jajajaj te amo y puse una foto tuya y de oni en mi fotolog jajaj mirala, bbbesito!

Den dijo...

que trabajo?
jajajaja q onda voliveron los flogs? ter amis